You might think anxiety memes are heartless. Let’s get one thing straight: Anxiety is no laughing matter. It’s crippling, it’s paralyzing, and it’s completely and totally misunderstood.
That being said, there’s nothing more relatable than realizing that you’re not alone in your fight against those anxiety attacks. Especially when that relatable reminder comes in the form of something that will make you laugh and say, “yep, that’s me!”
Laughter is a form of medicine, and while laughing at some meme certainly won’t make your anxiety go away, it sure does bring a strong sense of comfort and support — even if only for a minute.
Whether your anxiety ranges from mild to severe, or you’re just having an incredibly stressful week, here are 15 anxiety memes that’ll have you nodding your head in agreement!
1. When you look at your watch.
2. The inner commentary:
3. The dreaded question: How are you?
4. “How’s your day going?”
5. The accuracy though…
6. Have no fear, she’s already here.
7. My face on a daily basis.
7. Catch me outside like:
8. If I had a dollar for everytime this was a thing…
9. I blame it on my social anxiety and undying commitment to please people.
10. Check, check, and yep, check!
11. When your life is relatable to that of a sponge…
12. Give it 30 seconds.
13. Thank you, CNN, for getting me back on track with what’s really important…
14. Every. Single. Time.
15. Me, every morning.
Hope you enjoyed these anxiety memes. If you love memes, you might like these Christian memes!