They say that patience is a virtue. And while that’s a really nice phrase for your mom to throw out at you while waiting for your food at a restaurant, we all know the struggle that comes with waiting for just about anything.
We’ve all heard the quotes: “Patience is not simply the ability to wait — it’s how we behave while we’re waiting,” or “There’s two times of year for me: football season, and waiting for football season.”
Even the Bible tells us time and time again to WAIT. “Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!” (Isaiah 30:18)
Patience may be a virtue, but who knows that waiting sure doesn’t come easy!
Whether your patience is that which could love a sloth serving as a TSA agent, or a bit more like the rest of the world in that it’s endured on the daily, these waiting memes will have you nodding in agreement!
Here are 15 Waiting Memes That Even the Most Patient Person Can Relate to:
1. When you binge-watch an entire SERIES and then have to wait an eternity for the next season.
Rose gets it.
2. When Amazon Prime STILL isn’t fast enough.
3. When Bae is busy and forgets to reply…
4. Or when anyone forgets to reply for that matter.
5. When the seasons throw you for a loop.
6. When you ruin a good thing.
7. When your hubby walks in from getting the mail.
8. When you finally decide to take care of yourself…
And the doc makes it harder than it has to be.
9. Me, every time I eat out…
10. When the squad rolls out without you.
11. They say growing old has its perks…I’m still waiting on them.
12. When the gift of life just won’t come fast enough…
13. When you’re in too deep to back out now…
14. This reminder that we’re all playing the waiting game.
15. And this little nugget that basically sums up everything we know to be true about life:
If you made it to the end of these waiting memes, congratulations! You have more patience than you thought!